Subitizing with Ten Frames and More!

As many of you know I am a big fan of Subitizing (in "normal" terms, recognizing number groups without counting or instantly seeing "how many") and the use of technology in the classroom.  This website is one of my new fan favorites and I just had to share. From single ten frames, to double ten frames, rekenreks, abacus and more you will love using this interactive site for FREE!!

Check it out!
www.dreambox.com/teachertools


Another Great Tool that uses the concept of  Subitizing is My Counting Buddy Junior (ages 3-5) & Senior (ages 5-8). Get a class set or a small group set and watch your students numeracy skills increase significantly while using number talk. Mention you saw this post and receive 10% off until Oct 31st. 

Check it Out!!
http://shop.strategicinterventionsolutions.org/My-Counting-Buddy-Book-978-1-4675-2763-7.htm
Shannon

Labels: